The STEDI ST2K Series 40.5 Inch 16 LED Curved Light Bar has been built for a different purpose. The reflector style is the first of it’s kind in Australia and is designed to carry out the flood beam from existing combo beam lights and penetrate further down the road which is highly useful in any highway driving where visibility on the shoulders of the road are key.
606 METERS LIGHTING DISTANCE
Hit the ‘on’ button and our ST2K-16L 40.5” Super- Drive LED light bar’s motor-sports pedigree instantly becomes evident. Compared to traditional optical systems, our innovative Super-Drive reflectors system delivers unmatched light intensity at the mid to long range.
The ST2K has been designed around the intention to provide a powerful flood beam with a suficient spot. The purpose of this style of beam is to pair up with a combo or spot beam and where the flood beam of the others tend to narrow off, the ST2K picks up and takes it out even further lighting up the shoulders of the road.
The unconventional use of 16 x 15W rearward facing high powered LEDs allows us to achieves new levels of beam intensity & control that simply isn’t possible with traditional reflector designs. The beam characteristics are designed to start working past the point where your high beam ends. The mid to long range end of the beam opens to provide very effective spread illumination.
ADVANTAGES OF A LATERAL SPOT BEAM
- Excellent well rounded mid to long range illumination
- Significantly minimises adverse reflection from road signs
- Eliminates light wasted on illuminating tree tops (won’t disturb sleeping koalas)
- Excellent alternative to HID, without the associated downsides
- The beam is 90m wide at approx 250m
- LED Parking / Position Light Function
- Breather allows pressure equalization when rapid heat up and cool down cycles occur.
- Anodized Polyester Powder Coat
- Weatherproof Deutsch® DT2 Connector.
- Includes adjustable sliding mounts and side brackets
- Includes our Easy-Fit Plug & Play High Beam Wiring Harness with HB3 & H4 adapter (Compatible with both negative and positive switched vehicles.
- Protected against reverse polarity
- Shock proof, IP68 waterproof, UV Shielded
- Protected against RFI / EMC Interference
- Voltage & current surge protection
- Pulse Width Modulation Thermal Management