THE STEDI ST3303 PRO 40 LED LIGHT BAR
The STEDI ST3303 Pro light bar was born out of pure indulgence rather than necessity. It’s predecessor already produced a tonne of light for as far as the eye can see. But the Pro is all about pushing the limits of LED light bar technology even further. Why not, because we can!
UNMATCHED LIGHT BAR PERFORMANCE
Unlike previous models, the new STEDI ST3303 Pro light bar uses CREE XPL HI emitters. The emitter die size on these drops from 5mm to 3mm, with a 9% increase in lumen output. The combined result is an increase in optic diameter by around 40%, leading to an enormous light volume and even greater beam throw.
DOUBLE THE POWER
What also sets the STEDI ST3303 Pro light bar apart from the pack is that to feed this enormous light volume, it requires more power. That’s why STEDI have equipped the 40 and 60 LED models with dual heavy duty power relays and a fused dual wiring harness.
The 60 LED model draws a massive 36amp at 13.6V and at 12.5V, 40amp. The extreme current draw means not only dual power cables but also two separate breathers.
The response to the colour customisation options of the STEDI Type-X Pro spotlights was so immense, that STEDI have adapted the same concept for the STEDI ST3303 Pros as well.
Match the look of your new light bar your vehicle colours using custom side caps. Included with your light bar is the standard orange and grey caps. There are also optional green, blue and red caps available separately as well.
STEDI ST3303 PRO REVIEWS
We’ve laid our hands on some early stock of the ST3303 Pros and customers have already adopted them with keen expectation. The feedback they’ve given us so far is nothing short of amazing. Everything from the packaging to the new look will drive true 4wd fanatics nuts. Watch below as we unbox the STEDI ST3303 Pro for the first time.
- Spread and Spot beam pattern
- CREE® XLamp XP-L HI undomed LEDs using CREE’s breakthrough SC5 Technology™
- RFI and EMI suppression circuit. Guaranteed to not interfere with Radio or GPS Equipment
- IP68 – Submersible to 3m
- High Current Deutsch DTP-2 25A connectors
- 32mm diameter parabolic reflectors
- 4mm thick 304 stainless steel side brackets included.
- Cast Alloy adjustable sliding bracket included.
- Nitto Denko™ Breather with PTFE microporous membrane
- Very heavy-duty Smart Plug & Play ADR compliant Wiring Harness. (Switch, Dual Fuse, Dual Relay and HB3 and H4 Piggyback Adaptors) included
Registered Design: 201915829
INCLUDES: high current Easy-Fit Plug & Play Wiring Harness. (Switch, Fuse, Relay HB3 and H4 Piggy Back Adaptors)
|LED Manufacturer||CREE XPL Hi|
|VOLTAGE||9V & 32V|
|CURRENT DRAW (AMPERES)||25.3a @13.6v|
|LENS MATERIAL||OPTICAL GRADE, HARD COATED LEXAN|
|PEAK INTENSITY (CANDELA)||656,100cd|
|HOUSING MATERIAL||A360.0 Cast face plate, extruded Aluminum heat sink|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40˚C ~ +150˚C|
What’s in the box
- ST3303 PRO 40 LED 28.2 Inch Light Bar
- Easy Fit High Beam Wiring Harness with H4 & HB3 adapters to High Beam
- 3 x Lower Mounting Brackets with Stainless Steel Fasteners
- 2 x 4mm thick Stainless Steel Side Brackets
- 2 x Orange End Caps
- 2 x Grey End Caps