STEDI SHOCK 6 MINING SPEC FLOOD LED LIGHT YELLOW
SHOCK 6 MINING SPEC FLOOD LED LIGHT YELLOW
Product Availability: In stock
Owned & Operated
For 30 Days
For Expert Advice
The ST12240-60W is over-engineered to withstand the 24/7 punishment that is the modus operandi when it comes to mining and heavy machine applications.
*Outer surround not included*
MINE SPEC ULTRA-WIDE BEAM
We know the maintain bosses are getting frustrated with the current so called “Mine spec” lighting on the market. $500+ for a similar offering with dismall realworld lifespan of 500 hours is simply unacceptable. We’ve worked closely with Australia’s leading mining entities, and listened carefully to the concerns and strict requirements of the industrie’s most experienced maintenance chiefs, to create a mine light to rule them all.
DESIGNED FOR HIGHLY ADVERSE ENVIRONMENTS
Day or night, we know your operators will never turn these off, which is why we have designed in a circuit that will momentarily limit current if temperatures exceed a prescribed value. We know that voltage spikes are common place, which why we have built in over and under voltage protection. Communication & GPS must be open at all times, no problem our lights are built to eliminate RFI and EMI pollution. 5mm thick 3 series stainless steel brackets mean that we insist that these are sued on your most brutal machine.
TURN THE SUN BACK ON
A carefully engineered reflector systems distributes 5,400Lm of light volume in a very homogeneous and ultra wide beam. We’ve spent the time ray-tracing so your operators can focus on the job.
- Reverse polarity
- Shock proof,waterproof and UV shielded
- RFI/EMC interference | Wont interfere with existing electronic systems.
- Voltage and current surge
- Dynamic Thermal management regulator | Designed to operated 24 hours a day 7 days per week.
- Die Cast aluminium ADC12 heat-sink
- Silicon Power Cable
- Anodized Powder coat | Abrasion resistant
- Lexan Poly-carbonate Front Cover | Unbreakable
- Environmentally sealed Deutsch DT-2 connectors
- Vibration and shock absorbing bracketing. .
- 1 x 60W Mining Spec Flood Light
- 1 x Nylock Nut + 1 x Standard Nut
- 1 x Flat Washer + 1 x Lock Washer
- Male & Female Deutsch Connectors
|LED||6 x 10w CREE XM-L2|
|CURRENT DRAW||5.3A @ 12v, 2.3A @ 24v|
|VOLTAGE||9 - 36v|
|LENS||LEXAN Optical PC|
|PEAK BEAM DISTANCE @ 1 LUX||132m|